Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many would like to have that little EXTRA POP when it comes to our plants?
I feel a sales pitch coming :rofl:

well first squeeze was a success 90micron 210f 3 min. seems to be pretty good first time I’ve had actual rosin
1013AD0B-7221-4B27-8D8F-DFE7C5E26E06.jpeg
DB1D7016-C924-4251-AF53-507A167A171F.jpeg
98272CD6-8B20-4435-9735-59C582C255FF.jpeg

:toke: :thanks: for the rep @Daledenton84 keep your eyes on the Nutrient and Additives section feel something good is about to pop off here on AFN

Yep. Entered. But what the hell is a seed cracker?
Mainly for older seeds that don’t wanna crack open after a soak! Put in cracker with lil pressure to help split it a tad so it opens when u soak it or abuse it in a paper towel! ;)

Nice looking press! If you cut the bag shorter and fold it on top, you won't get that mass of material that's ripping the bag. And you can fold them in half and squeeze em again...
Thank you @Frank the Dank for the rep. also thank you @Jerseyphresh1 for the input this was the my very first time so it's all new. i didn't even use a pre press just got some bags when i ordered plates. i was wondering what caused the blow out. just couldn't wait to share it so i threw it up in here. i have a lot of research to do on the prep work for pressing and will be starting a thread for my press soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back