Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a roommate become a crackhead and he dug thru the carpet on the regular! Had to make the dude brain dead cuz he’d have $100 and go buy 10 lil dime rocks from whatever random dude was on the corner selling rocks rather then spending $50 at once and getting 1 giant rock! And he’d drop his wife off to work and come home and start smoking and 80% of the time was spent running from window to window peering out the blinds cuz he was sure his wife was gonna walk in and bust him any second…. EVEN THO DIPSHIT MAGEE HAD THEIR ONLY CAR AND WIFE WORKED 45MIN AWAY! :nono::rofl:
With crack you only realize you need a tolerance break when the car you was living in got repo’d.

79E24162-E7AA-4E39-AEE8-FB30F931F710.gif

No @Fermented_Fruitz ... :crying: ...that's just the Technophobe in me hasn't set the date........:biggrin:...or turned it off.....

That scope is under a year old....:biggrin:.......

Lovey Job..............:headbang:...need any elastoplasts for your trim blisters......?..............:eyebrows:
Nope trimmed it alive over a few days. Got a little bit of cleaning them up to do and in the bag they go. With the death of two girls it going to be a least 6 weeks before I have to do it again.

I think these two Osage #3 are falling in love.
F1CBE889-3774-4ED2-8B3A-346B934218ED.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back