Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morfnoevight all! EO.

All of my mids are turned into hashish or oil.

_DSC4463.JPG

Here it was Reggie, mids, and chronic lol. I doubt anything you grow is anything like VA mids :rofl:
I dont defoliate or take the lower buds and sometimes they are really good nugs and other times they are LARF. It is the LARF I refer to.

I dont defoliate or take the lower buds and sometimes they are really good nugs and other times they are LARF. It is the LARF I refer to.
Yep! Definitely different lingo between buyers and growers lmao. Different price points, and way different quality.

These days I call anything that makes it way from out west middies. Smells like hay and looks to be trimmed with an angle grinder.

Brick weed, middies, and dro.
can’t believe I still remember the 90’s

If you still remember the 90's @Cave Dirt Cody ............................................................you obviously didn't Smoke Enough.......................... :pighug:

@WildBill ..heads up... Peaky Blinders New episodes start tonight on BBC1.........:toke:

@Son of Hobbes ...if you have cable....:biggrin:....Stanley Tucci. Searching for Italy...BBC2...not quite Anthony Bordain.....but most similar I have seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back