Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you still remember the 90's @Cave Dirt Cody ............................................................you obviously didn't Smoke Enough.......................... :pighug:

@WildBill ..heads up... Peaky Blinders New episodes start tonight on BBC1.........:toke:

@Son of Hobbes ...if you have cable....:biggrin:....Stanley Tucci. Searching for Italy...BBC2...not quite Anthony Bordain.....but most similar I have seen.
I remember the 90s! But I was a baby to elementary school student, so there's that :rofl:

If you still remember the 90's @Cave Dirt Cody ............................................................you obviously didn't Smoke Enough.......................... :pighug:

@WildBill ..heads up... Peaky Blinders New episodes start tonight on BBC1.........:toke:

@Son of Hobbes ...if you have cable....:biggrin:....Stanley Tucci. Searching for Italy...BBC2...not quite Anthony Bordain.....but most similar I have seen.
Trying to make up for lost time digging in the carpet for crack ………………once. :funny:

I promise:funny::funny::funny:

Trying to make up for lost time digging in the carpet for crack ………………once. :funny:

Forgot the pic. I must be doing it right.
F37D2CF3-9595-4FFC-AB9F-C1A9BA06CBAE.jpeg

I had a roommate become a crackhead and he dug thru the carpet on the regular! Had to make the dude brain dead cuz he’d have $100 and go buy 10 lil dime rocks from whatever random dude was on the corner selling rocks rather then spending $50 at once and getting 1 giant rock! And he’d drop his wife off to work and come home and start smoking and 80% of the time was spent running from window to window peering out the blinds cuz he was sure his wife was gonna walk in and bust him any second…. EVEN THO DIPSHIT MAGEE HAD THEIR ONLY CAR AND WIFE WORKED 45MIN AWAY! :nono::rofl:

I had to look up mids on UrbanDictionary:
"mid-grade weed"
"on a scale of 1-10... mid is 4, 5, or 6"

Its the cheap shit you buy at 22 for 420 to pack a bunch of blunts cause ya can't justify buying an oz of good shit just to burn through it that fast but you're sure as shit not smoking Reggie
More like the only thing for sale in my state! Glad I ain’t had to buy any since 2019! ;) :d5:

Lol. "Here lies CannabisMingus. No mids. Only fire."
I’m gonna get cremated so someone can mix me into the soil like in that movie How High!
1645996106579.gif

Guess if money is tight they can just toss me into the compost pile!:crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back