Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well if the 3 beans I just dropped already got the 1st breaking thru! It’s 1 of the 2 gold widow X Jem beans! :woohoo1:
View attachment 1420952View attachment 1420953
Also I couldn’t find anything on them when I got them so by chance we got any portal growers that know anything about this strain?? Got 1st couple auto reg strains started now so may wanna put this in the lineup before long if cross is a good 1!:d5:
Obsidian x Spirit Walker….. should be a nice sativa high, and may show purple in flower..:pass:

:jointman: duly noted! .... You know, I'da guessed the reverse on those two crosses since CN tends to be pretty zippy stuff....
I hope I get that Creamsicle aroma profile!
Knowing your prolific grows my man, did you happen to grow Orange Bubblegum? (Twisted Tree = IamPepe who did work for Meph in the past)

I'm very tempted to try T20M's Auto Wreck too, but may hold off and run the photo version instead,... I want me some cat pee stanks, either way! :rofl:
I had a guy ask me about some herb with a cat pee smell. His son really liked it. I've heard some being described like that, but I don't know any specifics.

Any input on an easily available strain? Auto preferable, but I'll do a photo. I've some photos gifted to me and I could attempt to grow the Asian Haze inside..........prolly with a ton of LST. The bud could be quite nice under quality light.

Just a few more hours of stand by and I get to go home. They wanted me here all day just to make sure nothing went wrong. Now I’m identifying code violations to show one of my oldest friends, the county Inspector. He been bugging me for seeds. :funny:

:WTF:a total of 5 friends have died in the last 3 days 2 from Covid and 3 in a house fire last night :rip: to my friends :sad:

It’s some photo fems from cannarado so not a lil wonky breeder! Strain is weave match which is their Carbon Fiber X London Pound Cake (#75 I think) and only thing I can come up with is maybe this strain is extremely sensitive to feeds and only needs a lil to go! Think when in the future I attempt it again I’ll do it in some good soil that’ll take it most of the way on its own and maybe all the way with a few supplemental teas! Need a good soil recipe that don’t have 30 ingredients so I can just mix up my own but need something better then damn Coots recipe cuz it ain’t cutting it! Daz has a good auto 1 but has tons of ingredients and I only have a few of them on hand! Have tons of dry amendments just not the ones his recipe calls for!
Just get some Mother's Earth Terra Bloom and use the KNF at the end of veg, I'd just use the humic as normal the whole grow and add the aminos and FFJ about the 30 day mark...........sooner if in a smaller pot. It's not too hot to direct plant and should carry it to flower.

I had a guy ask me about some herb with a cat pee smell. His son really liked it. I've heard some being described like that, but I don't know any specifics.

Any input on an easily available strain? Auto preferable, but I'll do a photo. I've some photos gifted to me and I could attempt to grow the Asian Haze inside..........prolly with a ton of LST. The bud could be quite nice under quality light.
This 1 is supposed to be funkarific!
Damn things are expensive tho! :yoinks:

I got some cat pee off my soil grow this time around, but I never did chase down which of the girls was making it, and I don't smell it now that they are all curing. It wasn't the CBD girls, which leaves either the Fugue State or SSSC Auto Ellephant. If it was FS, you might be able to get your mitts on some, but there is no sign of cat pee now that she is curing. Methinks a worthwhile strain no matter the cat pee, but what do I know eh? :biggrin: If it was the Ellephant, the cbd mix might not be the right product for your buddies. Spectacular strain, but specialty given the cannabinoid mix.

Good luck with the search. :pighug:

Good Morfnoevight All you hump day stoners.

I started a TB yesterday but I don't know if I will make it :crying:

Don't waste your money on this parchment product. It is not in the right size for me but the real issue is it is just too light weight.

2022-02-16_11-56-08.jpg

_DSC4420.JPG

I gues I will have to buy the 8.5x14 OilSlick and try to get the 5x10 I need by wasting a lot of it 4.4x8.5 is just too small ----

Morning @Dabber ....:pighug:...sharing one...

View attachment 1420794

That is a cool monk blessing your Ganja!

Hey @Mañ'O'Green I know you use a moisture meter to test for dryness (12% is what you aim for iirc), do you check individual branches for the number or the main stem? Can't remember if you hang them whole or not. Just ordered one and it'll be here tomorrow, trying to dial in my dry/cure now so I figured I should ask.
I measure the stem inside of the large buds by just barely piercing the stem inside. Clean your probes with ISO between each test. The resins will mess with the readings. Measure to 11% then put in the Grove Bags with a hygrometer overnight to verify it is not too wet before taking the meter out and sealing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back