Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I ran both her and s99v6 x CN…..both absolutely stellar! CN x V6 was really good, kinda mellow high, creamy citrus. V6 x CN was more up, daytime high with very little ceiling.

There are a few portal strains with that minty terp profile to them. I’ve got some Star Fruit that is super minty, to the point of burning your nose a bit on exhale.:pass:
:jointman: duly noted! .... You know, I'da guessed the reverse on those two crosses since CN tends to be pretty zippy stuff....
I hope I get that Creamsicle aroma profile!
Knowing your prolific grows my man, did you happen to grow Orange Bubblegum? (Twisted Tree = IamPepe who did work for Meph in the past)

I'm very tempted to try T20M's Auto Wreck too, but may hold off and run the photo version instead,... I want me some cat pee stanks, either way! :rofl:

Anybody ever seen this before?? All 3 plants I’ve ran of this strain have acted weird as shit! 2 of the 3 sprouted nuts and this 1 sure is an ugly ass wonky donkey! :cuss:
Upper buds look like this almost like excess N has made ridiculous unnecessary leaf growth! No leaf claw and can tell by shade of green def not excess N so no idea what’s the issue! :shrug:
7850517C-B224-4A17-A56C-F7115D79C2BE.jpeg
7036BA09-F362-44D9-AE56-4192ABCFE754.jpeg

Yet move below them upper buds on the canopy and the lower buds look like this! Almost looks like 2 diff plants! :nono:
DB1D155A-1317-43CB-9226-7F4610D69CF4.jpeg
C674ADC9-BC8D-4AA5-8E14-D2DCDD6AC908.jpeg

Thinking I’ll bust out the shears later and I’m gonna pop them top buds off! Maybe toss aside to use for infusion and then let the rest finish up so she can focus on the buds that’ll be worth a damn come harvest time which is approaching here rather soon!:thumbsup:
:oops1:

Sorry to hear that you two are having a tough day, good luck with it, I hope you get through it with the minimum possible trouble. :pighug:
:toke::thanks: nurse just left and showed me again what I have to do to clean wound etc. I'm still :dizzy:I need a smoke break :jointman:

Well if the 3 beans I just dropped already got the 1st breaking thru! It’s 1 of the 2 gold widow X Jem beans! :woohoo1:
image.jpg
image.jpg

Also I couldn’t find anything on them when I got them so by chance we got any portal growers that know anything about this strain?? Got 1st couple auto reg strains started now so may wanna put this in the lineup before long if cross is a good 1!:d5:

@Dabber puts more hours in than the Factory Cat.....:pighug:...so if you get stuck...tag him for the fastest response...until you get to know the names of the rest of us...
I guess :funny:
Unhot :haha: :pass:Chilly, windy day today…..more reasons to smoke joints! How are you today?
Afternoon, It's another windy day here. We have forecasted rain and snow later this evening.
Damn you 2 sure we arent closer :LOLStoned: very gusty here also

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back