Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven’t grown that one….sounds pretty damn good though :smoking::pass:
Our gal BCBudlady favored me with a couple beans, she sure liked it!
I had a guy ask me about some herb with a cat pee smell. His son really liked it. I've heard some being described like that, but I don't know any specifics.

Any input on an easily available strain? Auto preferable, but I'll do a photo. I've some photos gifted to me and I could attempt to grow the Asian Haze inside..........prolly with a ton of LST. The bud could be quite nice under quality light.
Hey brudda Bill! :pass: How's the Asian Haze treating you now that some cure time has passed?

There are a few named cultivars out there starting with CatPiss,... not sure of it's genetics/parents,... some cuts make that aroma profile by sheer chance too,...
Cheetah Piss is another,...
I talked with T20M Adam very specifically about Trainwreck, which was the only cat pee smelling buds I've had, and it's a common pheno' in the real deal TW. He says it's strongly prevalent in their seeds, so much so that asking for a clone of a sure-thing really isn't necessary. The auto Wreck should carry it as well!
It's the jar stank that's most strong with that smell, not in the smoke, flavor or even room smoke aroma... that last bag I got years ago had very nice exotic woods/incense/floral to her smokes- :thumbsup:
...if I can run OD's this year, TW in on the docket!

:WTF:a total of 5 friends have died in the last 3 days 2 from Covid and 3 in a house fire last night :rip: to my friends :sad:
So sorry to hear that Dabber. As if you did not have enough on your plate already. :sadcry:

Much cheaper but don’t know anyone that’s grow them!
A good buddy has run the cheetah 1 and loved it enough he went back and spent another $250 buying the cheetah piss BX and he’s running those now! :thumbsup:

ok, well, once in a while, she duz actually stop & poze for a pic, lol... :doh: :rofl: ppp

20220212_173428.jpg
20220214_112214.jpg
20220214_112729.jpg
20220214_112753.jpg

Just a few more hours of stand by and I get to go home. They wanted me here all day just to make sure nothing went wrong. Now I’m identifying code violations to show one of my oldest friends, the county Inspector. He been bugging me for seeds. :funny:
So, he is in line for seeds and information. :biggrin:

I would think that code violations with that kind of industrial setup might have consequences. Anything requiring copper cable weighing 1.5 lbs/foot could get up to some interesting fireworks. :nono:

Good Morfnoevight All you hump day stoners.

I started a TB yesterday but I don't know if I will make it :crying:

Don't waste your money on this parchment product. It is not in the right size for me but the real issue is it is just too light weight.

View attachment 1420969

View attachment 1420966

I gues I will have to buy the 8.5x14 OilSlick and try to get the 5x10 I need by wasting a lot of it 4.4x8.5 is just too small ----

That is a cool monk blessing your Ganja!

I measure the stem inside of the large buds by just barely piercing the stem inside. Clean your probes with ISO between each test. The resins will mess with the readings. Measure to 11% then put in the Grove Bags with a hygrometer overnight to verify it is not too wet before taking the meter out and sealing.
Does this brand work?
image.jpg

Being 12”x16” with just a lil waste u could get 3 pieces of 5x10” of each sheet! My hair straightener went to shit so I never got to use them to press anything!

Good Morfnoevight All you hump day stoners.

I started a TB yesterday but I don't know if I will make it :crying:

Don't waste your money on this parchment product. It is not in the right size for me but the real issue is it is just too light weight.

View attachment 1420969

View attachment 1420966

I gues I will have to buy the 8.5x14 OilSlick and try to get the 5x10 I need by wasting a lot of it 4.4x8.5 is just too small ----

That is a cool monk blessing your Ganja!

I measure the stem inside of the large buds by just barely piercing the stem inside. Clean your probes with ISO between each test. The resins will mess with the readings. Measure to 11% then put in the Grove Bags with a hygrometer overnight to verify it is not too wet before taking the meter out and sealing.
place i found instock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back