Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s funny because. It’s true.
:rofl:
I am a overpriced asshole.:funny::funny:
View attachment 1420421
LMMFAO! Damn 'Sparkies' were a PITA and aloof aboard ship!
I've never thought I was over paid, especially when I had to renew all my damn State Commissions(28 at the most) and National Commission every year. Never paid for it outta my pocket when I was employed or contracted, since I was only working for one insurance company. I wish I could get a gig for 20 contracted inspections or like 5 shop days in a month. I could handle that much corporate bullshit. LOL! No flying though! I'm done with that stupid crap!

I've always been an asshole..............not really in my mind. When you're always right, work related, people tend to give you that tag.
It's not difficult to always be right. You just need to know your job!

Must mean I am an asshole, but not overpriced. I wired my own house, but didn't get paid. :crying:
Working on a 200hp chipper motor today. I got 2 hr work to do max. Might be 2 in the morning before I get to do it. I’m on the clock since they called me at 7. Considering it’s holding up a six figure a day operation they didn’t even ask how much. Service call on premium time. They know the drill. Gonna be a good day. Excuse me why I shop for grow gear on the internet.

And get higher then gas.
:baked:

:pass:

Working on a 200hp chipper motor today. I got 2 hr work to do max. Might be 2 in the morning before I get to do it. I’m on the clock since they called me at 7. Considering it’s holding up a six figure a day operation they didn’t even ask how much. Service call on premium time. They know the drill. Gonna be a good day. Excuse me why I shop for grow gear on the internet.

And get higher then gas.
:baked:

:pass:
That's a big ass chipper!

LMMFAO! Damn 'Sparkies' were a PITA and aloof aboard ship!
I've never thought I was over paid, especially when I had to renew all my damn State Commissions(28 at the most) and National Commission every year. Never paid for it outta my pocket when I was employed or contracted, since I was only working for one insurance company. I wish I could get a gig for 20 contracted inspections or like 5 shop days in a month. I could handle that much corporate bullshit. LOL! No flying though! I'm done with that stupid crap!

I've always been an asshole..............not really in my mind. When you're always right, work related, people tend to give you that tag.
It's not difficult to always be right. You just need to know your job!
I only feel over paid because everything is overpriced. Looking a ph dosing meters now.
The value of anything is worth no more or no less then what some one will give you for it.
Besides they not giving me deals on boards. Sooooo.
:backside:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back