Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha I’ve got a moka pot and there’s a kick ass coffee roaster in town here. Those pods are manufactured by the anti christ….I just know it :evil1::rofl::pass:

I'm With you @Frank the Dank ...Proper coffee........I'm not keen on the capsules.

How do you like your new coffee pot...?

@Mañ'O'Green is the Real coffee Geek on AFN.....:coffee:....

Usually they say to use a small amount of instant coffee but who keeps instant coffee in the house?
not me. quality beans only in this house! some ground, some not. :biggrin:

I'm With you @Frank the Dank ...Proper coffee........I'm not keen on the capsules.

How do you like your new coffee pot...?

@Mañ'O'Green is the Real coffee Geek on AFN.....:coffee:....
I love that thing! Good coffee was the only thing missing from my day and I’ll never go back :woohoo1::coffee:especially since I’ve started buying the fresh roasted coffee too:pass:although you’re right MoG is big league compared to my amateur coffee skills:rofl:

:pass: I'd grow and Ugly Bud that had great taste/effect....but I wouldn't grow a Beautiful bud that didn't........:headbang:

I’m on a quest for a mom. Just going to keep running then thru. :smoking:
Maybe I can get something worth keeping soon.
739DE982-EEED-46F4-A4A0-C38C807B5F27.gif

:pass: I'd grow and Ugly Bud that had great taste/effect....but I wouldn't grow a Beautiful bud that didn't........:headbang:
Ditto in spades. :biggrin: Actually, I am not sure I care about the structure, yield and effect are the main issues for me, close to the only issues, and even yield is not that high a priority. Did I say high? :biggrin:

Now that I am on the topic of high, I should throw in the results of my first real taste of the Mephisto Fugue State after a couple days in the Grove Bags. Damn nice stuff! That might be the nicest uplifting high for me yet. I have never tasted such complexity and depth of flavor in my jalapeno peanuts! :crying:Gotcha. :crying:

Meanwhile back at the MFS, I find it a very pleasant taste both inhale and exhale, mostly on the pinene side of things I would say. But tasty, and getting better all the time. I will do a proper smoke report after she gets a bit more cure, but at this point the strain is a prize winner for me. And I have seeds. :biggrin: Lots of seeds. :smoking:

People don't realize that bitter does a surprisingly good job of neutralizing bitter lol. I always add coffee beans to my brownies as the bitterness brings out the chocolate flavor, and I figured it would help with the weed taste as well as from my reading ABV can be quite bitter.
I love the flavor combination of coffee and chocolate - it is one of the magic ones for my tastes. :pighug:

Speaking of coffee, I am just tucking into a large mug of fresh ground French roast. With cream. Real whipping cream that is. And it is a fine thing indeed. :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back