Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
BTW.....did anyone get a card.......?.........hubby doesn't believe in it......:crying:

I got a crad the first year when we were a'courting........and never had one since....:pass:..saves me worrying incaseI Forget....
Hubby knows I'd rather have candy... though I am rather sentimental as well and if he were to get a card I'd keep it forever lol

brownies with coffee beans in them. Now I can see how that might work well. :biggrin:
People don't realize that bitter does a surprisingly good job of neutralizing bitter lol. I always add coffee beans to my brownies as the bitterness brings out the chocolate flavor, and I figured it would help with the weed taste as well as from my reading ABV can be quite bitter.

The olds :smoking:
I got a coffee grinder and a French press when we got married. I've always been meh on the single pod deals cause all the plastic and seeing how much mold people get in their units over time. I don't think I could ever go back to even drip coffee now. I do believe I remember my gma keeping instant coffee around for when my grandpa would randomly get the craving for a cup. They usually drank tea.

I got a coffee grinder and a French press when we got married. I've always been meh on the single pod deals cause all the plastic and seeing how much mold people get in their units over time. I don't think I could ever go back to even drip coffee now. I do believe I remember my gma keeping instant coffee around for when my grandpa would randomly get the craving for a cup. They usually drank tea.
Haha I’ve got a moka pot and there’s a kick ass coffee roaster in town here. Those pods are manufactured by the anti christ….I just know it :evil1::rofl::pass:

Instructions were on the back of the box :rofl: as far as the abv, I've just been emptying the stem of my solo into a jar for a few months. Blended up the contents of the jar in the food processor into a fine powder and then mixed in the wet ingredients for the brownies in there too, plus about a half tbs or so of fresh ground coffee beans, and poured that into a bowl with the brownie mix. Stir and bake as directed. Definitely don't eat 4 to start, I probably would have been good just eating one cause I still don't feel sober again yet and its been more than 12 hours :rofl:
Lol thanks for the rep @Daledenton84

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back