Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
My DOG

E94F0679-98FD-421C-AD62-5630B3F4D016.jpeg

:kitty:

we dont even bother with birthadys ,xmas,,,

we dont even bother with birthdays ,xmas,,,anything,,,:shrug:,,no cards even ,,, i bought her a new coat,,boots and new home furnishings ,when she needed them ,what more can i do lol

We are the same...... :pighug: .....if I Want something I'll say I'll have it for xmas......and treat meself....but before the laptop this year....I hadn't had a prezzie for at least 5 years..........

Do you Think it is old age.....?...........................:eyebrows:.......

Think the real estate market is going to be interesting for the next couple years.....Lots of people with rentals that haven't been getting paid and not able to evict has got a lot of them so far behind on their payments they'll never catch up so banks are going to end up with a glut of them. A lot of people deciding they just aren't going to work anymore ( how they are going to pull that off I have no idea). So many small businesses not going to afford to reopen or can't find competant employees......Think the " May you live in interesting times" curse is fixing to happen.
I kinda don't think it will have a large impact on single-home rentals and I think the multifamily rental will continue upwards. I see LOTS of multifamily building in the MetroMess, especially in the hot northern areas.

My old neighbor at my old farm called me this weekend. We talked about the market there. In that tiny country community, there are now 17 different single-family housing developments there! The guy that bought my place was a little slow on the draw on getting things in gear on developing it. The water supply has made a cut off of new residential meters and he missed getting grandfathered in. The county also restricted water well drilling to larger properties.
If the tards in charge don't screw crap up MORE, hopefully 22 will be a good year...............but we are talking about tards! But there are LOTS of chickens coming home to roost.

Horrible bud structure and Hermed on me.
But is absolute fire. Beat smoke I’ve grown since I started back growing in July.

:pass: I'd grow and Ugly Bud that had great taste/effect....but I wouldn't grow a Beautiful bud that didn't........:headbang:

Greetings fellow stoners!!! :pass::smokeout::pass:
I would be wary if you're in a non friendly state. I belive the golden rule is tell no one. If it doesn't work out, a simple complaint may cause you a lot of trouble. Just a thought.
Not another female narc! :yoinks: That's the oldest trick in the book! :hump: Seriously, thanks for the concern .... but she's already been vetted. I met her via my best friend and he's known her for a long time. We actually met a few months back, I'm just taking it real sloooow! :eyebrows::pass:

Last edited:
thank you all for the input hopefully I have enough bookmarked to make a @Olderfart & @Mañ'O'Green DIY press 2.0:eyebrows:. i will be putting a post together when i do build it where should i put it?

Hey @Suki813, can you point me in the direction to where I can find how to make those brownies? They sound good!!
Instructions were on the back of the box :rofl: as far as the abv, I've just been emptying the stem of my solo into a jar for a few months. Blended up the contents of the jar in the food processor into a fine powder and then mixed in the wet ingredients for the brownies in there too, plus about a half tbs or so of fresh ground coffee beans, and poured that into a bowl with the brownie mix. Stir and bake as directed. Definitely don't eat 4 to start, I probably would have been good just eating one cause I still don't feel sober again yet and its been more than 12 hours :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back