Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't loaded the solo yet but its already starting to hit me a bit, probably from licking the bowl. Seems like a jar full should be plenty for a random treat every few months :rofl:

images

You all have a great night, I'm going to take myself to bed and watch the superbowl commercials.

What up stoners! Anyone win any money on the SB? I waited till the last minute & downloaded an app to make a parlay bet. The new account came with a $50 free bet that I used taking Cincy & 4 1/2. I was trying to get in a 4 way parlay bet right up till kickoff, but it was too busy & kept rejecting my bet. Turned out to be a good thing after ODB went down & MS was a wee short in passing yrds for me to win. On the upside, I have a $45 free bet to use again. I think if I win betting the $45, I can cash out ... I hope! :pass:

What up stoners! Anyone win any money on the SB? I waited till the last minute & downloaded an app to make a parlay bet. The new account came with a $50 free bet that I used taking Cincy & 4 1/2. I was trying to get in a 4 way parlay bet right up till kickoff, but it was too busy & kept rejecting my bet. Turned out to be a good thing after ODB went down & MS was a wee short in passing yrds for me to win. On the upside, I have a $45 free bet to use again. I think if I win betting the $45, I can cash out ... I hope! :pass:
Careful. Generally any of the "free money or bets" thing doesn't really let you cash anything out but makes you just bet some more while telling you it's free money. This is how they add to addiction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back