Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found that the dark chocolate girradeli brownie mix masks the flavor of abv oil
Ghirardelli brownie mix is what I use! Every bit as good as from scratch and plenty of butter/oil in the recipe. 1 box will make 12 muffin sized brownies so you get all that nice crust around the outside

Meh, waste not want not lmao. Ground my 4oz jam jar that I've been dumping into since September with a dozen coffee beans or so into a super fine dust and mixed it into my dark chocolate brownie batter. Slight weed taste but nothing nasty while I currently lick the bowl. There were several globs of kief & hash that had been vaped on in there as well, so I guess we will see.

Ghirardelli brownie mix is what I use! Every bit as good as from scratch and plenty of butter/oil in the recipe. 1 box will make 12 muffin sized brownies so you get all that nice crust around the outside
Lol I'm firmly in the center piece camp lmao

I do think it depends 100% on how fine you can get it ground up, I could totally see how coarse ground ABV would be nasty af lol. Regardless, decided to chuck it in the fuck-it bucket cause if nothing else I'm sure they'll taste just fine once I'm baked anyways :rofl:

This will be our grand finale @Suki813 ;)
1644808965195.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back