Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning kittens....42F, coffee good n hot.....supposed to get into high 70's today....laundry and trimming is all thats on the menu so far....no idea about supper though, forgot to take anything out of the freezer so it might just be a salad night....have to see how wife feels when she gets up....

Morning @Bill.de.Cat ....:pass:....The coffee is mediocre.......:coffee:............But.....

IMG_0492.JPG

IMG_0493.JPG

the View takes some beating......:pass:...

open P+L -17,516.00 oh well......not likely to get back to even today......SPCE really screwed us up on canceling the last flight before refurb. and not sure what's going on with BNGO except just a down market and the twits who are in office....If BNGO drops below 2 again I'll probably average down.....it's only money right?

open P+L -17,516.00 oh well......not likely to get back to even today......SPCE really screwed us up on canceling the last flight before refurb. and not sure what's going on with BNGO except just a down market and the twits who are in office....If BNGO drops below 2 again I'll probably average down.....it's only money right?
Yepper get em in bills so you can burn to keep warm I'mm terrible:face: LOL

Wife reminded me it's garbage day again.....I just pointed to the bag I already got out on the porch deck ready to take to the cans when I go to set them by the curb..........:woohoo1:.......hubby knows his jobs...

Wife reminded me it's garbage day again.....I just pointed to the bag I already got out on the porch deck ready to take to the cans when I go to set them by the curb..........:woohoo1:.......hubby knows his jobs...
Too ironic My wife does are's She won't let me She was a custodian and say's "Your not qualified" :haha:

Early start this morning, the hound insisted she had to go out at ~0430. It seems that eating a pile of sunflower seeds yesterday, bothered her guts. Dog food habits can be interesting.

Coffee is good though, time for another. :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back