Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saved my butt a bit over 4 years ago and I got to watch a patrolman brought into court in handcuffs....Judge wasn't to thrilled with the fact that he got out me out of the truck, around to the back and explained that he knew my dashcam would get me out of the ticket but me having to take a day off to go fight it was punishment enough......he didn't notice the bodycam on my belt....Judge asked if I had anything I needed to do that day and let me know I might the proceedings later quite amusing..she put out a bench warrent for him and I qoute.."he needs to be in cuffs when you bring him in".....and he was, she proceeded to read him the riot act about proper application of law enforcement in front of me, the court and his chief.....took them about a week to can him after that.
I almost had me a good case a few years ago. I was a passenger in my truck with my boy driving in Mississippi at a "Insurance Checkpoint". The Stop was not set up by the guidelines defined by a Supreme Court ruling.
The morons asked all sorts of stupid questions tried to get me to ID myself. "What crime to suspect me of committing, officer?" Just confused the hell outta these morons. They tried to double down and said they would arrest me for failure to ID. I told them that was a secondary charge and asked them what was the primary charge? That really confused them. This was nothing but a show of the power they THOUGHT they had. They already had my info when my son gave them my insurance card.
I told the turds to get a supervisor as soon as they asked for my ID. He finally got there and he tried to continue with the stupidity. I informed him, in not so nice words(My Inner Sailor came out with a fever), any extending of a stop, once the reason for the stop has been completed, can and has been be ruled as official oppression in court. He tried to say that he could arrest me for offensive language.
I turned to my Son and asked him if he was offended by my language. "F*CK NO!" was his reply. "I guess you're sh*t outta luck Capt!", was my comment. He gives me the "Nipper the RCA Dog" look! "You ignorant sister f*cking hick POS! Supreme Court has ruled that Law Enforcement can't be the 'offended'! "Now sh*t or get off the pot!"
The look on his face was priceless! He went back to the group of other moron for about 30 seconds and then sent one of them back to the truck to let us go.
As we left, "I guess you're not a TOTAL moron Captain!":rofl::rofl:

I called the Sheriff the next day and chewed his ass. I got hung up on, but not before him getting spun up after I said my piece.

View attachment 1418417
Your link would not open up for me…this one
Same as mine, it seems to work, but the plants seem to think it underestimates output from my diy led setup. OTOH, the canoeing etc. could be a vpd issue rather than excess light, I don't know. If anyone who has this and is able to compare with a higher end meter under led lighting, I would be interested in what they found. :biggrin:

LOL...yeah, I love fvcking with the Cartman's......"you must respect my authority"......only reason my phone is there in front of them is to start timer when my hand sticks the paperwork out, when asked " Do you know why I pulled you over" it's always "I hope it wasn't to play 20 questions" and if they insist on asking more...." I have the right to remain silent, anything I say can and will be used against me in a court of law, I have the right to have an attorney present during all questioning....do we need to get an attorney officer?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back