Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning kittens....42F, coffee good n hot.....supposed to get into high 70's today....laundry and trimming is all thats on the menu so far....no idea about supper though, forgot to take anything out of the freezer so it might just be a salad night....have to see how wife feels when she gets up....

I need a gross of these and go to the trucking blockades!
A1OZPgCsCHL._CLa|2140%2C2000|715fMnPEHyL.png|0%2C0%2C2140%2C2000%2B0.0%2C0.0%2C2140.0%2C2000.0_AC_UX522_.png

It's not a bad idea with some of the morons in charge out there,
Saved my butt a bit over 4 years ago and I got to watch a patrolman brought into court in handcuffs....Judge wasn't to thrilled with the fact that he got out me out of the truck, around to the back and explained that he knew my dashcam would get me out of the ticket but me having to take a day off to go fight it was punishment enough......he didn't notice the bodycam on my belt....Judge asked if I had anything I needed to do that day and let me know I might the proceedings later quite amusing..she put out a bench warrent for him and I qoute.."he needs to be in cuffs when you bring him in".....and he was, she proceeded to read him the riot act about proper application of law enforcement in front of me, the court and his chief.....took them about a week to can him after that.

Saved my butt a bit over 4 years ago and I got to watch a patrolman brought into court in handcuffs....Judge wasn't to thrilled with the fact that he got out me out of the truck, around to the back and explained that he knew my dashcam would get me out of the ticket but me having to take a day off to go fight it was punishment enough......he didn't notice the bodycam on my belt....Judge asked if I had anything I needed to do that day and let me know I might the proceedings later quite amusing..she put out a bench warrent for him and I qoute.."he needs to be in cuffs when you bring him in".....and he was, she proceeded to read him the riot act about proper application of law enforcement in front of me, the court and his chief.....took them about a week to can him after that.
So we now know you have video skills. Ya got any others?
50t5utdjdssz.jpg

That was sweet! Too bad ya didn't vid him coming in and getting his skoolin' by "Da Judge"!
d1cYdc.gif

Well, In retrospect, I got lucky...she was the judge that signed off on my first divorce ( and was peeved about her not being there cause she was in Maine with her internet boyfriend) and subsequent legalities over the land ownership ( that I as a person need to perchase her half of the land as we were an entity of marrige etc...jailhouse lawyer BS).....Both meetings took all of 5 min each.......that Judge don't put up with BS..at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back