Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's nerf or nuttin in my hood!
Get caught on the wrong side of the tracks and i'll blast your ass with my $19.99 strap!

1644410269830.png

BOOOM!!

Good morning up smoking some cotton candy dab it was half a zip but I go crazy on it ,I got some other stuff I call the orange lol when I was a young man early 90s trying to grow out a crop my dream was to have a steady supply of the dank I never dreamed I would be smoking grams of thc crystals by the grams daily an i never know
20220209_043902.jpg
20220209_043958.jpg
what day it is lol

Good morning up smoking some cotton candy dab it was half a zip but I go crazy on it ,I got some other stuff I call the orange lol when I was a young man early 90s trying to grow out a crop my dream was to have a steady supply of the dank I never dreamed I would be smoking grams of thc crystals by the grams daily an i never knowView attachment 1417891View attachment 1417892 what day it is lol

:rofl: .. Happy Tuesday DJ! ^_^
Looking at it makes me fesl dizzy!!

:dizzy:

Whew! I needed that cup of Java!

Gonna make a delivery to my Vet buddy and meet his new baby. She is so precious! With the last covid variant, I didn't feel comfortable visiting right after she was born. He sent me a vid yesterday with her cooing and smiling when she sees her Daddy.

Makes ya damn heart just melt!

PXL_20220209_125338165.jpg
PXL_20220209_125350426.jpg

New issue just starting. Only on 1 plant and it's 67 days and still not really flowering. Been feeding bloom nutes for about 10 days now since they're in autopots. Bloom instead of grow the issue?

:rofl: .. Happy Tuesday DJ! ^_^
Looking at it makes me fesl dizzy!!

:dizzy:
I have friends who tap out real quick from smoking it ,it's definitely strong but you get used to it an in terms of fast med relief hash is definitely king ,the flavor an a much more rounder affect flower provides but good high quality hash will also have good flavor as well .

Its not me, bet it’s someone else, I could be lying here so take it with a grain of salt. :thumbsup:

:pighug: It took me a couple of posts to Suss you out.....:pass:... @420Forever has just had to donate £10 to the Cookie Fund...

cookiemonster.gif

So You can have First Pick....

I’m open for everything.... I need guidance on how to rock it, as here people are using their guns instead of their pens.... and I want peace and harmony...

Freedom of Speech is your only problem....until everyone on the web shows Respect you cannot have Freedom of Speech...

The Only Rule on any site should be Respect the forum..it is Our Home.....:headbang:

The Rest looks Fine to me....:pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back