Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
did I mention I'm real paranoid about fire? LOL

Me too!!

full

Better safe than sorry!
:pass:

You do know you should take it down once a month and invert it, bang it with the heel of your palm or a small rubber mallet to keep the powder in a fluid state? 18 years in fire equipt. industry before switching to truck driving, I've seen some of those powder extiguishers so caked they were worse than useless.

You do know you should take it down once a month and invert it, bang it with the heel of your palm or a small rubber mallet to keep the powder in a fluid state? 18 years in fire equipt. industry before switching to truck driving, I've seen some of those powder extiguishers so caked they were worse than useless.

That's good to know, thanks bill! I'll give it a shake and whack tonight ... (the extinguisher ... you devils!) It's been in there for about a year!
:pass:

Yeah, seen some interesting stuff during that time of my life. 4 years in the Navy, #1/#2 nozzleman (1st n 2nd into the fire) silver suit during helo ops, just lucky only time had to use any of it was during training.....then 15 years in the civvie market place when I got out. Got real tired of it so when the driving oppurtunity came up, I jumped on it and did 19 years there.

@AMG ....is this You.....have you had a name change again......?..... :pass:

Hello Mossy.

Its not me, bet it’s someone else, I could be lying here so take it with a grain of salt. :thumbsup:

Having a couple of ideas of coffeshops/clubs i would like to open...... with the right people... and white...

4917AD92-081C-40E4-9682-7C7ECD073171.jpeg

I’m open for everything.... I need guidance on how to rock it, as here people are using their guns instead of their pens.... and I want peace and harmony...

:passit:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back