Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Bill.de.Cat you run heat mats threw the whole grow to help control temps? I like the sounds of that
Haven't yet...Did a test run in lil green house I built on front porch for wife's plants....working great so figure it'll work real good inside in tent to keep temp up during lights out.......48 x 20 inch with seperate controller..should do for new 32" x 60" tent..

Haven't yet...Did a test run in lil green house I built on front porch for wife's plants....working great so figure it'll work real good inside in tent to keep temp up during lights out.......48 x 20 inch with seperate controller..should do for new 32" x 60" tent..

I run a little tube heater down by my pot all year round. I'm no scientist .. but the "bro" in me thinkis it keeps the roots warm (like a nice pair of socks)

:vibe:

You don't upset me @Growtogrow ....in my World you are allowed your own Opinion.... :pass: .....But..there is Not Freedom of Speech on AFN.

Or we would be exactly the same as the other anti-social media sites with mob rule...

We are Pround to be Zero Tollerance on bullying..spamming and trolling...But...that means we have Site Rules...that everyone abides by.

there are Plenty of other sites that are Available to discuss your political views....:toke:...

Yup....and your views will be Appreciated on an American web site...:pass:...where they are Relevent...:shrug:..or can make a Difference..
Being American as well and quite the free speech type I must agree with Mossy and the rules...AFN is not the place for it....

I run a little tube heater down by my pot all year round. I'm no scientist .. but the "bro" in me thinkis it keeps the roots warm (like a nice pair of socks)

:vibe:

My thinking exactly, since heat rises why not start heating down below the root zone, keep them at a nice 75 f and it should be good further up.

Being American as well and quite the free speech type I must agree with Mossy and the rules...AFN is not the place for it....

Cheers @Bill.de.Cat :pass: ...I Think Americans are much more Passionate about their Politics......and I Have to Applaud that...it gets things Done...

But it Would end up all US political Talk and fights that hold no interest for the majority of us.

We don't even allow Political Talk in the staff room or you see brother fighting brother.

It is very devisive...... but there are Great sites where you can have the discussion and you might actually Change something......

Put your Passion to good Use somewhere it might make a Difference...:bravo:...

My thinking exactly, since heat rises why not start heating down below the root zone, keep them at a nice 75 f and it should be good further up.
Yup agreed been trying to keep my temps. I’m in the north so it’s cold. Sounds like a good idea in theory keep us posted how it works out.

@blue this is the second time I heard this today l. what is a tube heater exactly?

Yup agreed been trying to keep my temps. I’m in the north so it’s cold. Sounds like a good idea in theory keep us posted how it works out.
My old place had central heat n air so was no problem..Had to downsize and new place doesn't have it so re jiggering how I do things...Am in the south so summer is gonna be the big hurdle and will probably have to get a portable A/C hooked right into tent.

Yeah, we been through that one before, we don't need it again.

Peacable Stoners....... :pass: ......

How you and the wife doing...any hanging after effects of the covid....?.....breathlessness and lack of energy seems to take some shifting.....

I
My old place had central heat n air so was no problem..Had to downsize and new place doesn't have it so re jiggering how I do things...Am in the south so summer is gonna be the big hurdle and will probably have to get a portable A/C hooked right into tent.
I have both central air and heat and still barely keep Vpd whether is be temp or humidity. Either season is a struggle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back