Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
:dammit: my aquarium heater quit working water temp is 52 too cold to feed good thing I ordered 1 it should be here when the mail runs hopefully it want take long to warm up to 63
Hey @Dabber you use aquarium heater in your rez? I’ve thought about doing this but got scared when I read post about guys melting threw their. Curious how you use aquarium heater? I have a extra one kicking around and thinking about using it.

oh shoot sorry @Dabber, didn’t realize you were having family issues. Guess I should read stoner chat in the correct order. Damn stoners. Hope all is well

Last edited:
Oh! Speaking of wake and bake! Does anyone know what the vegan version of wakey wakey eggs and bakey is? Genuine question, I asked my vegan SIL and she had no clue "cause I have never used that phrase in my life" lmfao.
Isn’t an SIL a son in law??? So who was the SHE that had no clue?!? :eyebrows::shrug::rofl:

Isn’t an SIL a son in law??? So who was the SHE that had no clue?!? :eyebrows::shrug::rofl:

sister-in-law sillee :doh: ..................................jus smoke yet another blunt & don't worry about it :coffee: ppp

Oh and no worries there…. ;)
image.jpg

:vibe:

Was wondering how the fuck she had a son in law at 30 anyways! :crying:

sillee mark, u def are stoned :rofl: all she woulda had to do is marry a guy who already has a son & voila, instant son-in-law :doh: ppp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back