Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning everyone!!!:pass:

View attachment 1417121

Hey @Mossy, do you have any idea what this fruit is called? They have white pods with large black seeds in them and taste like a sweet custard. Can't remember the name for the life of me. The pic was taken in Madrid, but had them in Valencia and Alicante s well
In Colombia those are called 'chirimoya.' Close cousins to 'anon' and 'guanábana.'

Good morning everyone!!!:pass:

View attachment 1417121

Hey @Mossy, do you have any idea what this fruit is called? They have white pods with large black seeds in them and taste like a sweet custard. Can't remember the name for the life of me. The pic was taken in Madrid, but had them in Valencia and Alicante s well
Those are clearly the last of the Dragons' eggs and anyone who tries to tell you otherwise just wants to steal your dragons.

I waked and baked today so yall get to enjoy my goofy ass *allll* day today lol. Unless of course I get bored and start doing real stuff, in which case ya won't. :rofl: I'm starving though, and I ate a bagel like 2.5hrs ago with butter and cream cheese which I literally never have breakfast so there is no reason I should be hungry again besides DAS MUNCHIES.

Oh! Speaking of wake and bake! Does anyone know what the vegan version of wakey wakey eggs and bakey is? Genuine question, I asked my vegan SIL and she had no clue "cause I have never used that phrase in my life" lmfao.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back