Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Used to watch NWA wrestling with my grandpa every Saturday morning. Boxing wrestling or the Braves meant we weren’t working.
Good times for sure.
:pass:
We must be around the same age :LOLStoned: I did the same thing with my stepdad except for wrestling that was us kids and our mom we'd pack in the station wagon and head to Charleston every Friday night to see NWA live. So then you would know who these 2 guys are then.
12651208_550306108469978_742885227395750484_n.jpg

It was amazing. Drifted off to thoughts of curry and woke up thinking I was going to go down and have more lol. I'm somehow still quite full from last night though. Didn't even think of it last night but I took pics cause SIL wanted to see what all we got lol.
View attachment 1416099View attachment 1416100View attachment 1416101View attachment 1416102View attachment 1416103
OH JESUS GIRL! :yoinks::wall:
You weren't kidding! All that fresh made! I'm fuggin' dying! I got spoiled in Phoenix.............yes Phoenix. There are several authentic Chinese eateries in the valley. There was one little place close to the shop that I went to quite often. I ate there for free most times. We had a little agreement going. I fixed the owner's car and saved him thousands.
It was good, just not super authentic.
There was a Korean BBQ place in the area where they hold the weekly car meet on Saturday night. I think the pandemic killed the restaurant. I can't find it. I imagine it played hell with the weekly car meet.

I miss 'The Pavs'! You never knew what you'd find there. It is located in Scottsdale and it was nothing to see supercars of all sorts. Made a lot of money from contacts I met there!

We must be around the same age :LOLStoned: I did the same thing with my stepdad except for wrestling that was us kids and our mom we'd pack in the station wagon and head to Charleston every Friday night to see NWA live. So then you would know who these 2 guys are then.
View attachment 1416238
I’ve lived in the DFW metroplex my whole life so we used to go to the Sportatorium in Dallas! We’d see the Von Eric’s but some big stars started there too like Booker T and Cactus Jack/Mankind/Mick Foley if I remember correctly!

OH JESUS GIRL! :yoinks::wall:
You weren't kidding! All that fresh made! I'm fuggin' dying! I got spoiled in Phoenix.............yes Phoenix. There are several authentic Chinese eateries in the valley. There was one little place close to the shop that I went to quite often. I ate there for free most times. We had a little agreement going. I fixed the owner's car and saved him thousands.
It was good, just not super authentic.
There was a Korean BBQ place in the area where they hold the weekly car meet on Saturday night. I think the pandemic killed the restaurant. I can't find it. I imagine it played hell with the weekly car meet.

I miss 'The Pavs'! You never knew what you'd find there. It is located in Scottsdale and it was nothing to see supercars of all sorts. Made a lot of money from contacts I met there!
Did you ever go to Jewel of the Crown while you were out that way? Little Indian place?

View attachment 1416238
Chief wa hoo and the dragon. :woohoo:

9547C04D-3602-4754-93B7-5AC0EF206B4E.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back