Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
sounds like my kind of place. :biggrin:
It was amazing. Drifted off to thoughts of curry and woke up thinking I was going to go down and have more lol. I'm somehow still quite full from last night though. Didn't even think of it last night but I took pics cause SIL wanted to see what all we got lol.
20220204_205308.jpg
20220204_205405.jpg
20220204_205449.jpg
20220204_205609.jpg
20220204_205522.jpg

This little product just popped up on my IG feed. Kind of a neat and lazy product, but I don't think it would work for a lot of growers here that have very frosty buds. I think it would gum up in pretty quick fashion from what I've seen here and myself.
Love it, love gadgets like this makes me wish I smoked blunts

That lady knows her way around the cooker! Two thumbs up. Jealous thumbs. :biggrin:
Definitely going to be making it a regular spot in our rotation. We don't do takeout all that often cause it adds up fast but with it being literally within walking distance I can definitely see it becoming a spot for us.

Definitely going to be making it a regular spot in our rotation. We don't do takeout all that often cause it adds up fast but with it being literally within walking distance I can definitely see it becoming a spot for us.
It would work rather well for me. :biggrin:

I'm all about the tiny hole in the wall gems and supporting small independent businesses, I can't even remember the last time I've been to a chain restaurant (taco bell doesn't count lmao).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back