Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
a wee bit warmer in the heartland today, but otherwize, not......much......change :rofl: :rolleyes2:

20220205_112311.jpg
20220205_112433.jpg
20220205_112306.jpg

spoiled u say-?? naaaahhhhhh :nono: :doh: ppp

20220204_125100.jpg

Saw a post on the interwebs today touting how since God made cannabis and instructed in the bible that the plants, seeds and fruits were made to sustain man, that govnmnts shouldn't ban it.
Someone pointed out that banning a plant was literally one of the first things God did after creating Adam n Eve....
No religionthing but just thought it was a great example of selective memory and irony.....

Bit quiet here peeps, so have a peek at my solos at Day 53:
IMG_1030.JPG

They are all packing on the bud, but the nearest left is a Mephisto 4 Assed Monkey, and if she keeps going the way she has up to now, she is going to be a productive little solo girl. Here she is a bit closer:
IMG_1031.JPG

Happy soloing peeps. :pighug:

@Cave Dirt Cody I just realized your avatar I've seen Ric walk the isle on more than one occasion
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Used to watch NWA wrestling with my grandpa every Saturday morning. Boxing wrestling or the Braves meant we weren’t working.
Good times for sure.
:pass:

Saw a post on the interwebs today touting how since God made cannabis and instructed in the bible that the plants, seeds and fruits were made to sustain man, that govnmnts shouldn't ban it.
Someone pointed out that banning a plant was literally one of the first things God did after creating Adam n Eve....
No religionthing but just thought it was a great example of selective memory and irony.....
Also, every version of the bible up until the late 1800s was either written or printed on hemp paper...

Your
This was the 1st time Count Squawkula was out in the living room and dog wasn’t in hiding!

Your dogs are so chill. There would be no peace or sleep in my house with that going on. And pretty sure at least 1 of my dogs and the cat would rip the TV right of the wall if there was a real bird on it:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back