Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve lived in the DFW metroplex my whole life so we used to go to the Sportatorium in Dallas! We’d see the Von Eric’s but some big stars started there too like Booker T and Cactus Jack/Mankind/Mick Foley if I remember correctly!
It was Ray Stevens and Pepper Gomez - Big Time Wrestling in my days. We would go watch them behind the local TV station. We knew it was a show but it looked like they hurt each other to me. It is pretty hard to fake bleeding canvas burns. :shrug:

@bushmasterar15
2022-02-05_22-57-43.jpg

Morning kittens, weathers not bad and the coffee is good.
Morning Bill.
Other than it being 5 frigging degrees, It looks like today will be a good day. I spent yesterday clearing ice from around my wife and I's vehicles, And then lost my wallet in my house...
Today will be better then yesterday, that's for sure lol

SSSSOOOOOO glad I retired and no longer have to see that kind of cold anymore. I will happily keep my warm weather ass in Florida.
If I could, I'd go take up residence at a relative's small farm down between Titusville and Cocoa. As I get closer to 40 years old, Each day that's under sixty degrees makes me understand why a lot of older folks from here move down to Florida or out west to places like Arizona...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back