Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.

JP1

Not saying you're a jerk or an ass at all ever. Don't want you to take me wrong. Just saying I don't get the vibe that he would be your kinda breeder
Back in my most recent cat days, whenever our cat had pupils that large, somebody was about to bleed. :crying:
I've always let my cats tear me up instead of the wife. I'll fight with them on purpose. I've had bloody arms for like 40 straight years now. I don't even mind, think I'm immune to...

I've always let my cats tear me up instead of the wife. I'll fight with them on purpose. I've had bloody arms for like 40 straight years now. I don't even mind, think I'm immune to...

Other way round in our house, it was the dearest who bled. The cat and I came to an agreement early on, no bleeding for me. :biggrin: Mostly, I just learned to watch the pupils. If I was observant and quick, all would be well. :biggrin:

I think you seem like a really good man @Dabber . I don't want that prior message to come across as anything but that, even if it doesn't read like that :bighug:

Other way round in our house, it was the dearest who bled. The cat and I came to an agreement early on, no bleeding for me. :biggrin: Mostly, I just learned to watch the pupils. If I was observant and quick, all would be well. :biggrin:

Reactions: JP1
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back