Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good God yall, I get busy IRL for *one* day and I'm 40+ pages behind :rofl: not to mention all my other notifications on here lmao

yup, that'z life in the fastchat lane ya know ;) :coffee: ppp

I've never had a dog that didn't love snow. At least for the 1st couple days of it being on the ground. My pitbull can't get enough of burying stuff in the snow. Buries toys all over the place and loses them and when it melts he has a party collecting them
Not mine man! This morning dogs had to wait til I was up cuz back door was frozen shut so by time I came my 1 dog was spinning circles letting me know she needed to go outside….

Got the door open for her and she ran about 4 paces toward door til she saw the snow and the cold wind hit her face and she literally just stopped dead in her tracks and wanted no part of it!:rofl:

Just in case anyone missed my grow thread (really, you aren't sitting on the edge of your chairs? Really? :crying: )

Anyway, here is the final seed harvest from my soil grow. There will be one more from the solos. :biggrin:
IMG_1029.JPG

Those would be about 220 Mephisto Fugue State seeds. That would make well over a thousand on three branches for the soil grow, and no doubt another hundred or two from the solo Auto PK. The term "now what" comes to mind. :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back