Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is the Only way to be ATM.....Protect yourself and your family...let everyone else figure it out.....I'm keeping me mask on.......:biggrin:
Same I’m vaccinated and apparently smoke enough weed I don’t get COVID hanging around people with it yet I still mask up when I go in the store where I’m around other people! They may not do all that much but it’s the thought that counts! :thumbsup: :rofl:

You can get a sump pump with a float switch for $100 or so at home depot. I have one I was thinking about installing below the floor of my basement grow room, so I can hose down the walls and floor between grows.
I think a sump pump is gonna be part of it. Water comes up from under the floor along 3 separate sides of the house. So I think it's either a drain around the perimeter of the basement with a pump or exterior drains around the house, but like half the house is surrounded by concrete patio. No water at all for the first couple years here and now it floods with any good rainstorm. This time it's the rain combined with melting snow...

You can tell from the lack of paw prints just how much my dogs enjoy being outside in the freezing cold and the bit of snow we got! :rofl:
View attachment 1415440View attachment 1415441
I've never had a dog that didn't love snow. At least for the 1st couple days of it being on the ground. My pitbull can't get enough of burying stuff in the snow. Buries toys all over the place and loses them and when it melts he has a party collecting them

Buries toys all over the place and loses them and when it melts he has a party collecting them

Gracie duz the same, but with stickz, lol :doh: ...and yes, needless to say, she LUVZ the snow :face: ppp

20210208_121335.jpg

Same I’m vaccinated and apparently smoke enough weed I don’t get COVID hanging around people with it yet I still mask up when I go in the store where I’m around other people! They may not do all that much but it’s the thought that counts! :thumbsup: :rofl:
What's weird to me, Is that in my area, Only the musicians that don't smoke are getting Covid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back