Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
You got it, it's from the backbone switch to the Cisco. The Cisco is basically for the Poe cameras.
I had dedicated fiber to two of my 5 remote sites. It was absolutely awesome. It was really expensive but it paid for itself in the first year when oregon suffered a 3 day internet outage in the area our wherehouses up there stayed online and we sold enough product over the 3 days to cover the years connectivity. Product shipped from oregon to 4 states. Management thought I was crazy when I requested it. They sang a different tune after that.

Who doesn't love coming home from work to a flooded basement? :help: and we've still got 24 hours of rain to go. Guess we're gonna have to come up with a plan for a french drain and a pump because my back can't handle dumping out shopvacs all night like it used to:deadhorse:

Got your pm. Just wanted to say that the Scorpion is a little too much in a 4x4 space a 5x5 minimum. A pair of 650R would be a much better choice in a 4x8

Anyone know anything about the HLG Scorpion R specs?
Saw an ad pop up on fb, And since they're on here I figured I'd ask. I'm going to be upgrading to a 4x8 foot tent, and will need something that'll fill the entire thing without running up my electric bill.

And I apologise for my slow responses. Things are just getting back to normal here at home. EVERYONE in our extended family, 16 people, including my lady's 90 year old parents all had COVID at almost the same time. I was only sick for about a day but everyone else was a week or more.

@Mañ'O'Green :cheers: :bong:
20220203_171100.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back