Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad to hear @Jraven :pass: ..sharing one....

Covid has reached far and wide.....I'm on Watch duty.

Poor Tonga....I Think they were one of the Only places on earth to have no covid cases.....but after that underwater volcano...International help means they have their first few cases..:shrug:..
Covid did finally make it here, couple of the young folks brought it out from town. No one sick though and it didn't spread. Gave me more excuse to be a hermit though:haha::pass:

Yeah, not looking forward to switching phones but Tmobile informed me their network is completely dropping 3G in July so My perfectly working note3 will be useless.......but I belive I own what I buy so I won't be getting an apple product
U have to keep your line 30mo to get the full credit where phones paid off but I only paid like $320 out of pocket to get the 13 pro / the apple care warranty/ and their screen protector since they replace it for life! That’s only outta pocket cost I had and believe the regular 13 woulda been almost free to upgrade! You gotta have their magenta max plan tho! After what u pay when u pick phone up it basically still has a balance owed but each month when u pay phone bill a chunk is deducted off that balance so after 30mo it’s covered! Then u can start all over with the iPhone 19! :d5::crying:

U have to keep your line 30mo to get the full credit where phones paid off but I only paid like $320 out of pocket to get the 13 pro / the apple care warranty/ and their screen protector since they replace it for life! That’s only outta pocket cost I had and believe the regular 13 woulda been almost free to upgrade! You gotta have their magenta max plan tho! After what u pay when u pick phone up it basically still has a balance owed but each month when u pay phone bill a chunk is deducted off that balance so after 30mo it’s covered! Then u can start all over with the iPhone 19! :d5::crying:
Don't forget the Apple watch, can be like Captain Kirk beam me up Scotty with the walkie talkie feature

I know right. But I should talk, my whole house is wired. My loadcenter in the basement has smart breakers, all my light switches, my hybrid water heater, my Pulse unit and the inkbird controllers and power strips in the garden are all connected too!! Then my stereo's Roon endpoints all over, 16 camera security system for the wife. . . There's like 80+ nodes on my home network!!!
Still a work in progress.View attachment 1415326
Think u musta been a switchboard operator in a previous life! :yoinks:
1643919007973.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back