Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Title not intended for Bossy Mossy!

badbitchcat.gif

And I apologise for my slow responses. Things are just getting back to normal here at home. EVERYONE in our extended family, 16 people, including my lady's 90 year old parents all had COVID at almost the same time. I was only sick for about a day but everyone else was a week or more.

Bloody Hell Les @HLG :karmacloud: I Hope they are doing okay now......:bighug:...they are saying if it gets into a house you virtualy can't avoid it...everyone gets it...:pass:

Who doesn't love coming home from work to a flooded basement? :help: and we've still got 24 hours of rain to go. Guess we're gonna have to come up with a plan for a french drain and a pump because my back can't handle dumping out shopvacs all night like it used to
You can get a sump pump with a float switch for $100 or so at home depot. I have one I was thinking about installing below the floor of my basement grow room, so I can hose down the walls and floor between grows.

We haven't been in contact with each other in weeks! My lady cught it from her parents who got it from their 17 year old granddaughter who's a nursing student...... Hell, I son't know anyone who HASN'T caught this new variant! It' almost s relief to have had it reduces the worry a lot!

Yes, everyone is actually doing fine now.
Bloody Hell Les @HLG :karmacloud: I Hope they are doing okay now......:bighug:...they are saying if it gets into a house you virtualy can't avoid it...everyone gets it...:pass:
een incontact

Covid did finally make it here, couple of the young folks brought it out from town. No one sick though and it didn't spread. Gave me more excuse to be a hermit though:haha::pass:

It is the Only way to be ATM.....Protect yourself and your family...let everyone else figure it out.....I'm keeping me mask on.......:biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back