Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that cold front and winter storm have officially arrived! Around midnight it’s supposed to switch from this to snow! :nono:
A6C93024-A354-4E71-BD30-642D397362C3.jpeg
ECC6EE31-2AAF-46F5-9CCF-2932A95AF7B0.jpeg
934BF081-D7F3-4DF9-A5A6-756D02218F96.jpeg

Thats buildup from the sleet that’s coming down at the moment! If this builds up on overpasses we could have some crazy accidents all over the metroplex! Especially since down in mid 20’s now and feels like 17 outside so if this stuff sticks it’ll build up and turn into a sheet of ice…. and that’s before the snow starts coming down on top of it! :yoinks:

How’s it your way @WildBill ??? Think your more rural so hope your roads and bridges stay clear! Not sure if y’all get sand and salt trucks helping out or not! They do here but suck at the job 99% of the time!:cuss:

Well that cold front and winter storm have officially arrived! Around midnight it’s supposed to switch from this to snow! :nono:View attachment 1415249View attachment 1415250View attachment 1415251
Thats buildup from the sleet that’s coming down at the moment! If this builds up on overpasses we could have some crazy accidents all over the metroplex! Especially since down in mid 20’s now and feels like 17 outside so if this stuff sticks it’ll build up and turn into a sheet of ice…. and that’s before the snow starts coming down on top of it! :yoinks:

How’s it your way @WildBill ??? Think your more rural so hope your roads and bridges stay clear! Not sure if y’all get sand and salt trucks helping out or not! They do here but suck at the job 99% of the time!:cuss:

If those pvc pipes have water in them they could easily freeze and cause problems :eek1:

If those pvc pipes have water in them they could easily freeze and cause problems :eek1:
No for sprinkler system that is broken! Home Depot sold outta color I needed and no longer carries them so gotta pull up bricks that are down and replace em so can finish that raised bed so I can fill back in with some topsoil and then some good soil of mine I saved after using so could use out their to put flowers in! Will mix with miracle grow or something!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back