Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
So. Had to go down to the post office and show them the footage that showed the mailman being a lazy bastard for them to act like they believed me.
And now I've got me fast buds testers and some Afghan Kush seeds... Getting the testers started in 7 gallon pots tomorrow.

So. Had to go down to the post office and show them the footage that showed the mailman being a lazy bastard for them to act like they believed me.
And now I've got me fast buds testers and some Afghan Kush seeds... Getting the testers started in 7 gallon pots tomorrow.
Did your mailman pull 1 of these…..
1643856601498.gif

Or was he too lazy to even get outta the truck?? :cuss:

BE42C620-822C-45F5-8F6D-50E8CA7F8397.jpeg
:rofl::rofl:

This was his second run in with a customer cuz I know another 1 he got into it with he posted the dudes order info with his full name and address on Instagram!
Hmmm, now that you mention it, that also rings a bell,... I recall some TARFU thing he did.... fairly recently, right?

ATTENTION WALMART SHOPPERS!!!!!
................................:yoinks:
beaker muppet.gif
1643858611497.png
:yoinks:.......................................
:funny::rofl::rofl:

That shit is a psy'-ops weapon!​

I already made dinner cooked down a meat sauce for 2 hours and boiled up some spaghetti. Wife came in later and made 3 loaves of garlic bread. Plenty of leftovers now.
Heck our Wally World is bare most days unless you happen to hit the day the truck shows up.
The only thing bare at our wally world is skin you don't want to see

-aF9v_.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back