Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even Costco was only about 20% traffic today. The answer must be fast food because they all look like in the song I don't look good naked anymore!
ATTENTION WALMART SHOPPERS!!!!!
1643849282012.gif

I can't understand how for one instant he would think there wouldn't EPIC backlash over this,... talk about self destructive stupidity View attachment 1415148.... but then, Capt'n Karma is a real SOB, and we surely do love fucktards who sink their own ships! :baghead: :haha:

I'm not on social media much at all,... feel free to show some choice blowback ass fire here as an object lesson on the reaping of what ye sow-eth... :fire:
This was his second run in with a customer cuz I know another 1 he got into it with he posted the dudes order info with his full name and address on Instagram!

And Walmart was nuts tonight! Not as many people as I expected but still super busy! Bad part was the shelves looked like people were pandemic shopping again! The chip aisle was almost bare, not a single box of any kind of little Debbie snacks!

Bastards were sold outta the essentials! :crying:

And Walmart was nuts tonight! Not as many people as I expected but still super busy! Bad part was the shelves looked like people were pandemic shopping again! The chip aisle was almost bare, not a single box of any kind of little Debbie snacks!

no lil choc donutz-? :yoinks: :cuss: ....................................................yup, been there, done that at walfart :doh: u have my empathy :rofl: ppp

Last one I got go start dinner.

I already made dinner cooked down a meat sauce for 2 hours and boiled up some spaghetti. Wife came in later and made 3 loaves of garlic bread. Plenty of leftovers now.

Heck our Wally World is bare most days unless you happen to hit the day the truck shows up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back