Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dingussaurus Rex!
98F2C05B-B65D-41B2-B723-C9EB6D4146F7.jpeg
D1DF02D2-A2A6-4CAE-8F4C-D4489385C4C2.jpeg
4F3DAE8B-D869-4195-ADC6-A732DC64D486.jpeg

We need tortoise pics! :thumbsup:
Maybe next time when were outside feeding them I'll snap a few pics. When we got them they looked like a 2" tweeter and now the size of a
8/10" subwoofer. They have a heated hide box they go into and only come out early while it's warm in the greenhouse. We need to build a large
outdoor pen for them during the summer months.

Since the weather is getting nasty outside figured I’d better be lil more responsible today…
image.jpg

So I’m smoking my 1/2 blunt at home versus the usual method of fogging the car on the way to Walmart! Gotta be stoned to go in that place these days and seen as the tiny grocery store in the lil country town I live on the border of typically on a busy day may have 8-10 shoppers inside….. today it took me 3 laps around the parking lot just to find a spot to park in! Imagine Walmart gonna be ridiculous! You’d think we had 4’ of snow and 2 weeks of subzero temps with the way these morons are flooding to the stores! :nono: :rofl:

Think I'm do for a few infused edibles and a beer now.

I will join you with a dab of Lil'Wild Lamb.

Since the weather is getting nasty outside figured I’d better be lil more responsible today…
View attachment 1415132
So I’m smoking my 1/2 blunt at home versus the usual method of fogging the car on the way to Walmart! Gotta be stoned to go in that place these days and seen as the tiny grocery store in the lil country town I live on the border of typically on a busy day may have 8-10 shoppers inside….. today it took me 3 laps around the parking lot just to find a spot to park in! Imagine Walmart gonna be ridiculous! You’d think we had 4’ of snow and 2 weeks of subzero temps with the way these morons are flooding to the stores! :nono: :rofl:

ok, so your story made me think of this observation. For the weeks before Christmas and Thanksgiving the grocery stores are absolutely packed - every day. You have to circle the massive parking lots to get a spot. Where the heck are those people getting their food the rest of the year? Even Costco was only about 20% traffic today. The answer must be fast food because they all look like in the song I don't look good naked anymore!

Yes the Lil'Wild Lamb is excellent!

Don’t forget my birthday is Saturday so feel free to send me cookies and bundt cakes! :eyebrows::crying:

Kf I remember correctly @Jerseyphresh1 was also wanting to try some Crumbl cookies and it’s his birthday as well! ;):d5:
Saw they recently opened one in Jersey but still too far. But coming closer...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back