Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only thing bare at our wally world is skin you don't want to see

View attachment 1415215
download.jpeg

Really?

Is that really still a thing where it has to be mentioned that "girls welcome also?
:crying: ... You gotta wonder who ISN'T allowed to apply lol ... :pass:

I think he may have been trying to tempt in some of the multi tallented ladies we have on site to join!! (maybe boss lady)

OK, all caught up, 2nd cup in hand......50F on the porch and coffee is real good this morning, supposed to be up around 80 today and tomorrow ......seems the bug decided it wasn't done fvcking with us, both of us had a tad higher temps and felt a bit worse so I didn't get shyte done yesterday....better this morning with normal temps so might actually spend time in trim jail.....checked fleabay and great turn around on tent, should be here Fri or Sat......gonna have to mask up and do a store run today for essentials.....and will just see what unfolds for the rest of the day.....

OK, all caught up, 2nd cup in hand......50F on the porch and coffee is real good this morning, supposed to be up around 80 today and tomorrow ......seems the bug decided it wasn't done fvcking with us, both of us had a tad higher temps and felt a bit worse so I didn't get shyte done yesterday....better this morning with normal temps so might actually spend time in trim jail.....checked fleabay and great turn around on tent, should be here Fri or Sat......gonna have to mask up and do a store run today for essentials.....and will just see what unfolds for the rest of the day.....
32f with a major storm beginning, Here.

I'm ready for winter to be over.
I love the snow, but hate having to shovel it... And hate the cold. If I could I'd pack my family up and move back to Florida. Since I have kids, It wouldn't be back to Jax, but maybe up the road in Callahan or some other little town off of 17.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back