Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Up early rosin dabbing night wedding
20220203_044337.jpg

Love me some turtles and tortoises! Last neighborhood I was in we always had them wander off from the pond and I’d find em out in traffic and always stopped to rescue them! :thumbsup:

Had a pic of a big ass alligator snapping turtle I rescued but it must not have backed up when I got my new phone! :cuss:
same here lost lots of pics and files when I switched from my old Samsung android phone over to the new IPhone. I’m still getting use to how this phone works and need to learn more about the camera settings

I love the snow, but hate having to shovel it... And hate the cold. If I could I'd pack my family up and move back to Florida. Since I have kids, It wouldn't be back to Jax, but maybe up the road in Callahan or some other little town off of 17.
I went the other direction from Jax. Down south on 21/blanding past middleburg and the NG base. Been here since 96

same here lost lots of pics and files when I switched from my old Samsung android phone over to the new IPhone. I’m still getting use to how this phone works and need to learn more about the camera settings
Yeah, not looking forward to switching phones but Tmobile informed me their network is completely dropping 3G in July so My perfectly working note3 will be useless.......but I belive I own what I buy so I won't be getting an apple product

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back