Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
theMutant

20220125_WeddingGlue_0474 copy.jpg

Well, after consuming her second book in one fell swoop I must say that Ruth Stout is an absolute freaking gem.

"As I sit on the hay I marvel a little. It seems only yesterday that the ground was frozen and now it looks like a young, eager forest. Ambitious, but so calm and quiet! Full of great plans, but not in a hurry. Each anxious to do its best, but not trying to outdo the others.
Can all this be true or do I imagine it? Is achievement possible, then, without envy, frustration, rush? I go to walk around the flower beds, one after another. A beauty contest? No, just beauty.
Here, too, are the busy earthworms, behaving as if they didn’t know that the rest of the world was running hog wild. And probably they wouldn’t care, in any case. When they die and go to their Heaven and Saint Peter asks them what they did on earth to deserve admission they will answer with quiet dignity:
'I did my share. Let me pass, please.'"
@Mañ'O'Green thanks for the rep! There were lots of very poignant, relatable, and surprisingly relevant quotes to be found in her book. Can't say how much I learned from it, beyond the virtues of using a deep much in the garden, but it was an absolute all around pleasure to read!

Hi guys and gals, got a quick question if someone has an answer would be great. I am currently flushing my coco/perlite autopots to prepare them, no matter what ph I put through 5.4 to 5.9 the ph run off always reads 6.6 no mater what. Is that at normal? Getting slightly higher ppm in run off, nothing crazy.
any ideas or is this normal?
many thanks

Hi guys and gals, got a quick question if someone has an answer would be great. I am currently flushing my coco/perlite autopots to prepare them, no matter what ph I put through 5.4 to 5.9 the ph run off always reads 6.6 no mater what. Is that at normal? Getting slightly higher ppm in run off, nothing crazy.
any ideas or is this normal?
many thanks
If you go the infirmary Waria is an expert and can probably help the most. Do you have an accurate 8 meter you can just stick in the pot? Not sure exactly what your doing but testing run off is a bit tricky so I bought the meter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back