Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya know, every time I mix up water and such for the girls, I can't help but wonder... what if canna-d-block really *is* a wetting agent?

giphy (61).gif
:biggrin: ppp

OK, depression ain't macho, but I was a little 'down in the mouth' this morning. I put 5 drops of MCT oil with infused Vanilla Latte bud under my tongue, and now life is roses. Shovelled 4" of new snow, cleaned off the wife's car, put a collection of twigs and trim in the oven to decarb, talked on the phone to a couple of people who have real problems... Now walking around humming a tune. After all, a live dog is better off than a dead lion...

OK, depression ain't macho,

Nope..it's not macho @Mara Cachafa .....it is Natural....... :pass: ....for most people...at this time of year......

Good for you that you have Found a way to Float.....:zen:...keep taking the meds.......:biggrin:

Mrs. D is headed to the Doctor our friend and the kiddo are taking her she dont really like me going with her, she says I talk to much :LOLStoned: telling the Dr. every little thing :shrug: what's a man supposed to do :LOLStoned:

Mrs. D is headed to the Doctor our friend and the kiddo are taking her she dont really like me going with her, she says I talk to much :LOLStoned: telling the Dr. every little thing :shrug: what's a man supposed to do :LOLStoned:

Be the Strong Silent type.....?.....:pighug:....just say Yes Dear....?...........sometimes that is all someone needs......:biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back