Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Be the Strong Silent type.....?.....:pighug:....just say Yes Dear....?...........sometimes that is all someone needs......:biggrin:
I can handle the strong part no problem it's the silent part that gets me every time when it comes to the Docs :face:

This is exactly what I want for my funeral. Wish it had audio.

Yeah...if we were having funerals...I'd want one like that...... :biggrin:

We aren't having one....:headbang:...just moving straight on up to the Wake.

No service to bore the tits off your friends..no dirge...no moving chat from someone who never knew you.....no flowers...

Dead..bang..gone....:pass:

If hubby dies first...I've got to leave some money behind the bar for all his friends to have a drink on him....:cheers:

He says if I die first...it will be cheap coz I've got no friends.....:crying:....but I'll make sure Live Stoners get an Extra Smoke Break.....:pass:

Dark tan? You sure you ain't got a cup of strong tea? Coffee isn't coffee unless it's black as tar, and almost the same consistency lol
One of my Aunts made the weakest coffee in the world! It was sickening. She didn't drink coffee. Never let a non-coffee drinker make coffee!

goodOne2Mark1212.jpg

OK, depression ain't macho, but I was a little 'down in the mouth' this morning. I put 5 drops of MCT oil with infused Vanilla Latte bud under my tongue, and now life is roses. Shovelled 4" of new snow, cleaned off the wife's car, put a collection of twigs and trim in the oven to decarb, talked on the phone to a couple of people who have real problems... Now walking around humming a tune. After all, a live dog is better off than a dead lion...
Told hubby last night, if all canna doesn't make me feel as happy as the Stomper/Rum Runner/@Jean-O's WMD wtf am I doing smoking them? Lol. I know there's probably quite a bit of pheno variety in the WMD still since its an F1 but man oh man that is a worthwhile plant to run if that's an effect you're looking for, imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back