Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you go the infirmary Waria is an expert and can probably help the most. Do you have an accurate 8 meter you can just stick in the pot? Not sure exactly what your doing but testing run off is a bit tricky so I bought the meter.

thanks will ask in infimary. All meters are working correctly. Just seems the coco is changing what ever goes into to be stable at ph6.6

Well Mrs. D doctors went well. She just wants so bad to get better, like the doc said after 2 stints in the hospital for a total of 33 days out of the last 80 days it's just going to take some time to heal

That happens :LOLStoned:
I'm topping it off with some canna coffee.

Pinto beans are on a slow cook after a nice overnight soak. Nice bit of salt pork sliced up and thrown in.
Probally not gonna be a good idea to call my 'friend' to come over tonight fer sum fun! LOL!:gassy1: :hump::haha:

Hi Folks,
I heard back from Apogee instruments about my out of spec Par meter.
They are happy for me to return it, they also said this:-
"Also, in case it helps, the errors for this issue are only present in low light levels, with the sensor reading about 8% low at 150 µmol/m2/sec in a worst case scenario. The error quickly disappears as light intensities increase. This means that the readings from your sensor may still be accurate if you are using it to measure light sources that are brighter than about 200 µmol/m2/sec."
Who votes to send it back, and who votes to keep it?
Also keep in mind that the meter would need recalibrating again in 2 years time.

It is great that they are willing to exchange it but I don't see a need.

Yeah...if we were having funerals...I'd want one like that...... :biggrin:

We aren't having one....:headbang:...just moving straight on up to the Wake.

No service to bore the tits off your friends..no dirge...no moving chat from someone who never knew you.....no flowers...

Dead..bang..gone....:pass:

If hubby dies first...I've got to leave some money behind the bar for all his friends to have a drink on him....:cheers:

He says if I die first...it will be cheap coz I've got no friends.....:crying:....but I'll make sure Live Stoners get an Extra Smoke Break.....:pass:

You may not have many friends that live near you but trust me you do have friends world wide that care for you! I am one of them. :bighug:
As to funeral arrangements - none hoist a pint or burn one for me memory. Then on with your lives.

@Mañ'O'Green thanks for the rep! There were lots of very poignant, relatable, and surprisingly relevant quotes to be found in her book. Can't say how much I learned from it, beyond the virtues of using a deep much in the garden, but it was an absolute all around pleasure to read!

I don't think is was a lesson but more a feeling.

Speaking of feelings, I am so disappointed; the timing chain tensioner is stuck again. The engine has to come back out again. :sadcry:

The soonest I can get it back in the shop is two weeks.

This all required a double dab of Lil'Wild Lamb for attitude adjustment.

PRAISE JEBUS!!!!!
praise_jebus_by_cheyrek.jpg

PRAISE JEBUS FOR FULL MELT!
baby-trying-to-stay-awake.gif

Good whatever part of day it is where your at everyone! :pass:

Morning @Need4Weed :pass:
Sorry Aunty @Mossy I didn't see this earlier. I'm guessing it was around the time I went to bed. Btw, if I was your neighbor you'd get tired of me pretty quick and throw up a privacy fence. :peek: But like others have said, you have gobs of friends here and you are loved very much by many! :pighug: :pass:
I'm topping it off with some canna coffee.

Pinto beans are on a slow cook after a nice overnight soak. Nice bit of salt pork sliced up and thrown in.
Probally not gonna be a good idea to call my 'friend' to come over tonight fer sum fun! LOL!:gassy1: :hump::haha:
Sounds good @WildBill I hope your making cornbread when it's done! :stir: :pass:

Yeah...if we were having funerals...I'd want one like that...... :biggrin:

We aren't having one....:headbang:...just moving straight on up to the Wake.

No service to bore the tits off your friends..no dirge...no moving chat from someone who never knew you.....no flowers...

Dead..bang..gone....:pass:

If hubby dies first...I've got to leave some money behind the bar for all his friends to have a drink on him....:cheers:

He says if I die first...it will be cheap coz I've got no friends.....:crying:....but I'll make sure Live Stoners get an Extra Smoke Break.....:pass:

Totally with you on all of this.
But I have to admit that after looking at this particular funeral last night, it occurred to me that the only funeral I'd like would be a Second Line in New Orleans. I looked it up and it is surprisingly affordable. I'd love to give a spectacular payday to a good group of musicians and free beer to anyone who would join the parade.... That is if there is enough money left over when I keel over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back