Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 1409855

News from the UK....:pass:....Fingers crossed......sends up burnt offerings.......:pass:
The good news, at least for the elders without jobs, is that you do not need to change your own level of caution. This move is more about politics than science. A mix perhaps, but this change may prove a tad early. Good luck with it, and, imo keep yer mask on for a couple weeks to see how the show continues. The shit show that is. :pighug:
I'm more Paleo than keto with a little bit of trying to be raw. I think keto is great for losing weight. But I think the body runs on sugar and fat as a reserve. When your body goes thru ketosis it burns for energy stuff that your body should get rid of which is why fasting is great for you but to have that process going for years I don't think is good. Because if you think about it fat is scarce in nature we run best off fructose like what's in fruit as long as we don't overdo it. Fat is meant to be a back up fuel for when there is no food. There are very few fatty plants besides olives and avacados nuts and seeds and animals in the wild have little fat because of it
Different strokes mate. I think you are wrong about fats, but whatever you want to eat is your choice. I have been on full keto for years, and have completely controlled my type 2 diabetes with the diet. There are not that many 70+ year olds who can keep up with me on an uphill trail. If there is something wrong with running the carcass on fats and oils, I have not run into it yet.

Happy eating mate! :pighug:

Exactly. My least favorite part of growing is waiting for the finish. I love the stretch and vigor, But hate waiting for everything to finish lol
Oh, don't I just agree. I am in that stage at the moment, and it is really hard to wait another, yet a bloody nother week, for those trichs to get it done... LITFA is at its absolute worst at this stage.

Breathe deeply, and chant leave it the fork alone, leave it the fork alone. Another sip of coffee. LITFA - LITFA...:biggrin:

From a fellow bed frame DIY stasher. My stash is low at the moment... :)
Mine is low cause new company took over running the county waste management and now we aren't allowed to pull anything out of the bins anymore at the local drop off point.....I take all I can find.

Never got into specific dieting........If I'm hungry, I eat what appeals to me at that time....
If I were not a diabetic, I would enjoy doing that. On Keto, I do the same, only I choose high fat, low carb foods that I enjoy. I don't suffer from lack of enjoyable choices. :biggrin:

If I were not a diabetic, I would enjoy doing that. On Keto, I do the same, only I choose high fat, low carb foods that I enjoy. I don't suffer from lack of enjoyable choices. :biggrin:
Yeah, that diabeties isn't anything to play with at all.......and if I were like my friends and such I would probably watch what I eat, but none of them is even close to what they weighed in high school and at almost 62 I'm still in the 185 to 195 range...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back