Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
From a fellow bed frame DIY stasher. My stash is low at the moment... :)
Mine is low cause new company took over running the county waste management and now we aren't allowed to pull anything out of the bins anymore at the local drop off point.....I take all I can find.
Same here. The metal pile at the dump is off limits for salvage now. The re-use shack is where I used to get mine, but since the pandemic, the frames never show up at the shed, they are always dumped in the pile reserved for metal salvage by the regional district. I found the light angle iron of those frames super handy for lots of projects with the welder.

A friend of mine was a the dump one time and noticed another truck pull up with some serious steel goodies in it. He asked the driver if it was going on the pile, the driver said yes, so he transferred the pile directly into his truck. When the dump operator reminded him that salvage was prohibited, my friend replied that the steel was not property of the dump until it hit the ground. :biggrin: No further discussion required, and none occurred. :biggrin:

Same here. The metal pile at the dump is off limits for salvage now. The re-use shack is where I used to get mine, but since the pandemic, the frames never show up at the shed, they are always dumped in the pile reserved for metal salvage by the regional district. I found the light angle iron of those frames super handy for lots of projects with the welder.

A friend of mine was a the dump one time and noticed another truck pull up with some serious steel goodies in it. He asked the driver if it was going on the pile, the driver said yes, so he transferred the pile directly into his truck. When the dump operator reminded him that salvage was prohibited, my friend replied that the steel was not property of the dump until it hit the ground. :biggrin: No further discussion required, and none occurred. :biggrin:
Yeah, that also got rid of our lil spot for re-use re-purpose.....and have gotten into discussion about if it was the gate entrance or actually being in the dumpster that constituted transfer of ownership.....dump site girl not even allowed to take home the plastic nursery pots people toss.

The good news, at least for the elders without jobs, is that you do not need to change your own level of caution. This move is more about politics than science. A mix perhaps, but this change may prove a tad early. Good luck with it, and, imo keep yer mask on for a couple weeks to see how the show continues. The shit show that is. :pighug:

Different strokes mate. I think you are wrong about fats, but whatever you want to eat is your choice. I have been on full keto for years, and have completely controlled my type 2 diabetes with the diet. There are not that many 70+ year olds who can keep up with me on an uphill trail. If there is something wrong with running the carcass on fats and oils, I have not run into it yet.

Happy eating mate! :pighug:
Diet is generally better if it's based off your body type and needs.
I'm a "big guy" (not chubby or anything... Just tall and broad) and I've noticed that if I run on anything but the "3 Cs" I'll feel slow, and dead.
(3 Cs being caffeine, carbs, and carcass. )
A good friend of mine that's into body building can only go keto or he'll blow up like a balloon.

Been thinking :wall: about doing a DWC grow just not 100% sure yet :shrug:
That's basically all my little coffee can grow is going to be, Just to see if I can get the hang of it on a half gallon scale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back