Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya know... I at these and think to myself " Man, these babies are taking forever..." And then I remember that nothing in that tent is barely over a month old...
Yeah, mine are 2 + months and watching buds fatten up is getting monotonous........hhhmmm......could add that to the list....watching grass grow, watching paint dry, watching buds fatten.

Yeah, mine are 2 + months and watching buds fatten up is getting monotonous........hhhmmm......could add that to the list....watching grass grow, watching paint dry, watching buds fatten.
Exactly. My least favorite part of growing is waiting for the finish. I love the stretch and vigor, But hate waiting for everything to finish lol

View attachment 1409892View attachment 1409893View attachment 1409894View attachment 1409895
Ya know... I at these and think to myself " Man, these babies are taking forever..." And then I remember that nothing in that tent is barely over a month old...
Oh... Before anyone asks...
The two bigger girls are Pinky Tuscadero, Which, from what I've seen, isn't a huge plant, But mannnn the taste and effect are great.
The bigger of the babies is @FullDuplex 's LokiOG, the smallest is his Alf#5 that's going into my coffee can hydro rig lol.
Also... 3 out of the 4 are in soil, Because I couldn't remember where I stashed my tote of coco. I'm a Coco/hydro guy, So the ones in soil are pretty small for what I'm used to growing.

You could also make a chocolate mousse with avacado young coconut some of the water as well maybe a small amount of banana and cacao and raw honey gts makes a coconut yogurt that is made not from a can like all the other ones they make it from scratch and it has no sugar so you can blend it in with the nice cream or mousse and it gives it a yogurt Tang maybe in place of the coconut because it's just fermented coconut
My dearest and I make a chocolate pudding out of cocoa and avocado. Spectacularly tasty, and for me, keto perfect. It is sweetened with Stevia, so is very low carbohydrate, but still the best chocolate pudding I have ever eaten, keto or not. :biggrin:

My dearest and I make a chocolate pudding out of cocoa and avocado. Spectacularly tasty, and for me, keto perfect. It is sweetened with Stevia, so is very low carbohydrate, but still the best chocolate pudding I have ever eaten, keto or not. :biggrin:
I'm more Paleo than keto with a little bit of trying to be raw. I think keto is great for losing weight. But I think the body runs on sugar and fat as a reserve. When your body goes thru ketosis it burns for energy stuff that your body should get rid of which is why fasting is great for you but to have that process going for years I don't think is good. Because if you think about it fat is scarce in nature we run best off fructose like what's in fruit as long as we don't overdo it. Fat is meant to be a back up fuel for when there is no food. There are very few fatty plants besides olives and avacados nuts and seeds and animals in the wild have little fat because of it

Do tell. Smoke report? How ripe were the trichs?
I’ll be doing an actual smoke report next week….I’m just kinda getting familiar. Trichomes were cloudy with a bit of amber. She gives a great stoney high with a strong body buzz…..pain relief is top notch. Kind of a sweet dank kushy taste and smell. Big fat buds….:pass:she’s not a bad daytime toke, either. I started the day off with her yesterday, great relaxing and chill start to the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back