Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Found my old bed frame angle iron stash, and pretty sure I got enough left to build a new tent frame. Haven't decided if I'm going to order new black out canvas or break out the scissors n sewing machine, cut up what tents I have and sew it together....Smallest roll I can find is 50 ft and I only need about 25 ft....Not easy when you don't have much room and what you have is an oddball size....34" x 5 '.....gonna be stoner engineering.

Good Morning Dabber

*waves*

oops-falling.gif
I warned my Mom to not turn her back on the ocean...............she got plastered like that! LOL!

Morning kittens.....48f on the porch, supposed to get into mid 70's today, coffee=good, humidity is pretty high we got condensation dripping from porch ceiling. Hoping for a day that I don't have to go somewhere for some forgotten item that's desperately needed until I get it home only to find it wasn't that important to whatever is going on. Plan on finishing laundry and doing a little more on the back deck.
Supposed to start in the 50s here today, then drop onto the low 30s by tonight. Flurries, then tomorrow there forecasting nearly a foot of snow, which is a 1 or 2x a century kind of storm for us lol.

Supposed to start in the 50s here today, then drop onto the low 30s by tonight. Flurries, then tomorrow there forecasting nearly a foot of snow, which is a 1 or 2x a century kind of storm for us lol.
And that's why I live where I do......

IMG_20220120_085004052_HDR.jpg
IMG_20220120_085020775_HDR.jpg
IMG_20220120_085033173_HDR.jpg
IMG_20220120_084937973_HDR.jpg

Ya know... I at these and think to myself " Man, these babies are taking forever..." And then I remember that nothing in that tent is barely over a month old...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back