Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morfnoevight All! Happy Stoner Monday!

Aw Gawd................I want All of them......... :pighug: .....

Enjoy your day..........:pass:...sharing one........

View attachment 1431559

Oh man it will soon be strawberry season here. The local berries harvested the second week of the season are always the best!

something seems to be up with your controller mate, the process temperature on the second controller should no way be reading 10 degrees.:shrug:

LED displays "refresh the screen" usually at 60Hz. The camera shutter speed is fast enough to catch the screen between the refresh and the LED lamp is actually off.

Bada Boom :haha: Somewhere along the way, i need to grow out a tent of CBD to make salve with for such occasions. Now, i'll go lay on the floor and try what @Jerseyphresh1 suggested :thumbsup: Then some alternating heat/cold and see if that provides some relief. :eek1:

@Kyote Look up the sciatic nerve exercise on the internet. There is a roll involved in the knee tuck that works pretty well. The offending nerve will need time to "calm" down after you get the pressure off of it. This is where a cannabis salve would be very useful.

As far as medibles go the 1:1 worked the best for me. If I used a dab Sativa heavy strain the pain will intensify for the first 15 minutes or so before some relief. It is like your focus zeros in on the pain and it will go from a 7 to a 9. CBD heavy strains do not seem to do that to me.

:goodluck::zen:

Thanks for the input family :d5:

I've had a few soaks in the salts, but it didn't get deep enough. :shrug:

I did the knee to chest earlier, then found a video of some good exercises that seem to take the edge off, or maybe it was some of Jean-O's Straw Dog? :smoking:

Anyways, i'll keep at this for awhile and see how it goes :thanks:

Thanks for da rep @Green Hornet :d5:

And that mass in the last pic was the stuff stuck to spatula and bottom of the pan once it cooled off! Made it into a giant fruit roll up and stuffed it in that jar to munch on as I please!

Bada Boom :haha: Somewhere along the way, i need to grow out a tent of CBD to make salve with for such occasions. Now, i'll go lay on the floor and try what @Jerseyphresh1 suggested :thumbsup: Then some alternating heat/cold and see if that provides some relief. :eek1:
You can use a baseball or racket ball, sit on it on the side that hurts and roll it around, massaging the area. Helps when mine is acting up..

LED displays "refresh the screen" usually at 60Hz. The camera shutter speed is fast enough to catch the screen between the refresh and the LED lamp is actually off.
I’ve noticed the same thing taking pictures of my inkbird controllers! You’ll only see part of the numbers lit up if any at times! :thumbsup:

You can use a baseball or racket ball, sit on it on the side that hurts and roll it around, massaging the area. Helps when mine is acting up..
@Kyote you could also take said baseball bat and ask the wife to hit you in the knee til u forget about the back pain! ;)
:pass:

I used the dog leash to put around my foot for one of the exercises, an now Loki keeps wanting to go for a walk :rofl:

See if i can find a ball around here that would work :d5:

I used the dog leash to put around my foot for one of the exercises, an now Loki keeps wanting to go for a walk :rofl:

See if i can find a ball around here that would work :d5:
once you have done the knee pulls that is it give that nerve time to calm down. Don't keep stimulating it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back