Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had... Uh.... These lol
IMG_20220314_205139061.jpg

Thanks for the input family :d5:

I've had a few soaks in the salts, but it didn't get deep enough. :shrug:

I did the knee to chest earlier, then found a video of some good exercises that seem to take the edge off, or maybe it was some of Jean-O's Straw Dog? :smoking:

Anyways, i'll keep at this for awhile and see how it goes :thanks:
Do you know what is causing the problem? I have dealt with sciatic issues for years, and in my case, it all results from a rotated sacroiliac joint. If a rotated joint is the issue, it may be amenable to corrective manipulation into its proper orientation. I have learned how to re-position it myself, but I can't help you without knowing for certain whether that is your issue, and in which direction it is rotated.

If you have not had the condition diagnosed by a good physiotherapist, I recommend seeing what one has to say. Good luck with it mate. :pighug:

I've got a good 2 month cure on the Straw Dog after a 12 day dry. Easy to smoke, and it's an uplifting, then kick back and cruise with some Steppenwolf blaring on the 8 track smoke. :baked:

Inside of a budsky
sd.jpg

Thanks for da rep @Olderfart :d5:

And that’s what’s dangerous about my cat is those are her normal eyes! The dogs had long gone away and she was enjoying the peace at the time I took that pic!
Whenever our "late" cat looked like that, somebody, usually the dearest, was about to bleed. The dearest was a little slower at changing tactics... as well as more tolerant of cat induced bleeding. :biggrin:

Do you know what is causing the problem? I have dealt with sciatic issues for years, and in my case, it all results from a rotated sacroiliac joint. If a rotated joint is the issue, it may be amenable to corrective manipulation into its proper orientation. I have learned how to re-position it myself, but I can't help you without knowing for certain whether that is your issue, and in which direction it is rotated.

If you have not had the condition diagnosed by a good physiotherapist, I recommend seeing what one has to say. Good luck with it mate. :pighug:

Probably from sittin around on the puter too much :rofl: I trust me bone cruncher.. what the stretching and ice don't work out, he'll get it.:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back