Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
once you have done the knee pulls that is it give that nerve time to calm down. Don't keep stimulating it.

Yeppers. got ice on it now for a bit. Gave Loki the car keys and leash, and told him he's on his own :smoking:

Yeppers. got ice on it now for a bit. Gave Loki the car keys and leash, and told him he's on his own :smoking:
You made me think of the young women (hell they all look young to me!) I saw walking her little dog <5 pounder. This dog ran around that girl at least twice in 3-4 seconds, the leash bound the girl at the ankles and she went down like a bowling pin. I wanted to laugh so bad but I did not know if she was hurt or not. She was not.

You shouldn't be encouraging your dog to joy ride. It is a gateway activity to ankle binding. :smoker1:

You made me think of the young women (hell they all look young to me!) I saw walking her little dog <5 pounder. This dog ran around that girl at least twice in 3-4 seconds, the leash bound the girl at the ankles and she went down like a bowling pin. I wanted to laugh so bad but I did not know if she was hurt or not. She was not.

You shouldn't be encouraging your dog to joy ride. It is a gateway activity to ankle binding. :smoker1:

When Loki was a pup, he took great pleasure in running up behind daughter and sending her azz over tea kettle :crying:

It was funny butz same thing.. couldn't laugh at the moment, not until she got her wind back anyway :biggrin:

Man we got some storms moving in! :yoinks:

This was looking west out my car window just now when I ran to the gas station!….
328F33D9-93C2-474B-9D4C-993D16E99357.jpeg

And this was straight ahead as I drove east to the store!
7EC36A95-C799-4706-A2B0-6E151AAC1C62.jpeg

Then got home and realized my sister in Dallas had posted a video of it hailing like crazy just before it started letting down flash flood rains! And that’s what’s headed my way now!:cuss:
:windy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back