Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya anything that keeps ya from being so low is nice
Had some furniture to store for a minute.
D7BC9E90-D87C-4ABE-8220-DC2393D301B1.jpeg

:funny:

I know fry bread is pretty common in that region but mostly only due to forced migration from AZ to NM and the inabilit
I always thought fry bread was a Native American thing? That then got intermingled with Mexican food…? I think I always just assumed that, so I really have no clue lol

If it didn't happen Before you moved in....:yeah:...I'd check your fan outlet...............:pass:...just sayin.......

:crying::crying::crying:

download.jpeg

If you want to know why I'm up at such an ungodly hour on a Saturday, #1 got second place for some history day competition at school so he and his partner are headed to regionals today, about an hour from here with a required arrival time of 8am. I managed to get out of driving him since its just me on Saturdays juggling the driving to and from classes with hubby at work, but still have to make sure he's up and ready to leave and such. Don't think I'll be quite as lucky if he goes to state as its more than likely even further away. Thank God that child is easier to read than a Dick and Jane and seemed genuinely unbothered when I asked him about if he wanted me there or not, cause I felt quite guilty even asking, don't need him resenting me over it forever lol. But besides the times being impossible with my prior obligations on Saturdays, and the cost of driving that far and back currently, I have a really hard time seeing and thinking for a while after I get up and we are supposed to be getting storms all morning which would make my not being able to see thing even worse. I woke up with wicked dry mouth and have since all but chugged my morning monster so it remains to be seen if I'll get 2 more hours sleep before I have to get #3 up and ready for dance or not. Dogs just lost their minds and #1 is off, so now I'm gonna see if I can indeed get some more sleep lol.

....and i often wonder how the hell u find time to even be on a forum :crying::pighug: ppp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back