Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only meatloaf recipe I can stand is : Ann Lander’s meatloaf. Must be the half pound of bacon on top. Rather have anything else!!!
Check out alton browns using garlic croutons instead of crackers and the honey ketchup spicy mix on top is out of this world.

None taken. Just throwing something very simple out there.That video popped up in my feed one day and I have thrown together a couple of those quicky small ones on job sites in about 5 minutes. Pizza and beers on half day fridays for my guys!!!

Have built (contracted) several large brick oven setups for clients.
You’d be the boss I’d work for! Lol I’ve never built one but I’ve done many decorative installments and brick mailboxes…

Hey Jp, think I saw a post somewhere about you growin some Med Tree autos. Would I be correct? Got some of their autos seeds tossed into an OES order and haven't been able to find much, if any, info on them. I checked his Instagram and it looks like he's working on some good things auto wise.
Any experience with those?
Not med tree, I have two rocbudinc purple kong… couldn’t find info on those at all… auto of King Kong and GDP. Have no idea about structure, size, cycle time, etc… flying blind for the first time lol

Cerebral Goo

Thanks for the reply! I was a working contractor and in the mix everyday. Only one whole house restoration at a time.Take care of the ones that take care of you! Beers and buds on me every Friday!!!
@AJrexxx
Thanks for the rep! 2nd grow since I started my tent back up. I have a feeling she'd be a friggin monster if I treated her like a hydro grow. I'm definitely buying a big pack of seeds of.that strain if her yield matches her size.

Not med tree, I have two rocbudinc purple kong… couldn’t find info on those at all… auto of King Kong and GDP. Have no idea about structure, size, cycle time, etc… flying blind for the first time lol
Purple Kong was pretty good smoke. No lst. Smaller plant.....little larger than Sour Stomper, but less hard nugs. VERY pretty natural fade, More bushy than Stomper. She needed three defols. Stomper only needed a couple leaves removed and a few tucks. Stupid easy trim on Stomper and fairly easy trim on Kong. NO larf at all on Stomper!!!

When I grow it again some day, it will be in a EB Jr and open her up and attempt m first topping. With UV now, frost should be even better. EB Jr will make her more productive and maybe better buds.

Hey if you were turning the screw the proper direction then you’re def ahead of some peoples skills! ;)
Screenshot 2022-03-12 12.29.24 PM.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back